- The policy applies to the website www.beesmart.pl and concerns the data evaluation of the "BeeSmart" mobile application, hereinafter referred to as the "Application".
- The website operator and the personal data administrator is: Adam Mach Supersonic residing at ul.Kamienna 5d/108, 05-120 Legionowo, REGON:142638391, NIP: 5992664153.
- E-mail contact address: email@example.com
- The operator is the administrator of personal data in pairs to data provided voluntarily on the Website.
- The website uses personal data as needed:
- Implementation of ordered services
- Presentation of the offer or information
- The website obtains information about users and their behavior in the following way:
- Through data entered voluntarily in forms, which are entered into the Operator's systems.
- By saving cookie files in end-devices (so-called "cookies").
- Through the use of Google Firebase and Google Analytics analytics tools in end devices.
Selected data protection methods used by the Operator
- The places of logging in and entering personal data are protected in the transmission layer (SSL certificate). As a result, personal data and login data entered on the website and in the application are encrypted on the user's end device and can only be read on the target server.
- In order to protect data, the Operator regularly makes backup copies.
- An important element of data protection is regular updating of all software used by the Operator to process personal data, which in particular means regular updates of programming components.
- All data sent over the Internet is encrypted in order to make it unreadable.
- The website is hosted (technically maintained) on the operator's servers: DigitalOcean, LLC, located in the European Union.
Your rights and additional information on how the data is used
- In some situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients, if it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you or to fulfill the obligations incumbent on the Administrator. This applies to such groups of recipients:
- payment operators
- authorized employees and associates who use the data to achieve the purpose of the website
- Your personal data processed by the Administrator for no longer than it is necessary to perform the related activities specified in separate regulations (e.g. on accounting).
- You have the right to request the Administrator:
- access to your personal data,
- rectifying them,
- processing restrictions,
- and data portability.
- You have the right to object (in the scope of processing indicated in point 3) to the processing of personal data in order to perform the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, including profiling, while the right to object may not be exercised if there are valid legally justified grounds to process your interests, rights and freedoms, in particular to establish, assert or defend claims.
- The Administrator's actions may be appealed against to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to operate the Website.
- Personal data is not transferred to third countries within the meaning of the provisions on the protection of personal data. This means that we do not send them outside the European Union.
- When using the Application, in addition to the data entered by Users, data may also be collected automatically, including locations, device data, type of operating system
Information in the forms
- The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user, including personal data, if provided.
- The website may save information about connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
- The website, in some cases, may save information facilitating the linking of data in the form with the e-mail address of the user filling in the form. In this case, the user's e-mail address appears inside the url of the page containing the form.
- The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, eg in order to process the service request or commercial contact, service registration, etc. Each time the context and description of the form clearly indicate what it is used for.
- Information on the behavior of users on the website may be subject to logging. These data are used to administer the website.
Istotne techniki marketingowe
Information about cookies
- Cookie files (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User's end device and are intended for use with the Website's pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity that places cookies on the Website User's end device and accesses them is the Website operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- achieving the goals set out above in the section "Important marketing techniques";
- The Website uses "permanent" cookies that are stored on the User's end device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually allows cookies to be stored on the User's end device by default. Website Users can change the settings in this regard. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject can be found in the help or documentation of the web browser.
- Cookies placed on the Website User's end device may also be used by entities cooperating with the Website operator, in particular the following companies: Google (Google Inc. based in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. based in the USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc. based in the USA).
Managing cookies - how to express and withdraw consent in practice?
- If the user does not want to receive cookies, he may change the browser settings. We reserve that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites.
- In order to manage cookie settings, select the web browser you use from the list below and follow the instructions:
- Internet Explorer
- Mobile devices:
- Safari (iOS)